NOTICE TO VISITOR:
THIS IS AN ARCHIVED SITE
This site contains information released online prior to January 20, 2009.
Click HERE to go the CURRENT commerce.gov website.
Information released from January 20, 2009 to present.
Please note: The content in this archive site is not updated and external links may not function.
The Office of Business Liaison serves as the primary point for contact between the Department of Commerce and the business community.
Objectives of the Office
- To develop a pro-active, responsive and effective outreach program and relationship with the business community.
- To inform the Secretary, the Department and Administration officials of the critical issues facing the business community.
- To inform the business community of Department and Administration resources, policies and programs.
- To provide outreach to the business community including arranging meetings and briefings with Department officials.
- To guide individuals and businesses to the Department of Commerce offices and policy experts best suited to respond to their needs.
- Mary Tinsley Raul, Director
- Jennifer Andberg, Deputy Director
- Kathryn Knapp, Deputy Director
- Kimberly Kirkpatrick, Associate Director
- Katharine Neal, Associate Director
1401 Constitution Avenue, N.W.
Washington, D.C. 20230
For information about news releases and speeches please visit the newsroom or contact the Office of Public Affairs at 202-482-4883.
- Last Updated:
- July 20, 2010
- Questions regarding this section may be directed to the Department of Commerce Webmaster