NOTICE TO VISITOR:
THIS IS AN ARCHIVED SITE
This site contains information released online prior to January 20, 2009.
Click HERE to go the CURRENT commerce.gov website.
Information released from January 20, 2009 to present.
Please note: The content in this archive site is not updated and external links may not function.
- Gold Key Matching Services:Arranges one-on-one appointments with carefully selected potential business partners in a targeted export market. The Gold Key Matching Services offer:
- Customized market and industry briefings with our trade specialists
- Timely and relevant market research
- Appointments with prospective trade partners in key industry sectors
- Post-meeting debriefing with our trade specialists and assistance in developing appropriate follow-up strategies
- Help with travel, accommodations, interpreter service, and clerical support
- How to sell to the U.S. Department of Commerce - publication designed to answer questions concerning doing business with the Federal Government--specifically, with the Department of Commerce.
- "Pro-Net" - an electronic gateway of procurement information -- for and about small businesses. It is a search engine for contracting officers, a marketing tool for small firms and a "link" to procurement opportunities and important information. It is designed to be a "virtual" one-stop-procurement-shop.
- Subcontracting Directory - published to assist all small business, including small firms owned by women and minorities, with their marketing efforts in obtaining suitable subcontracting opportunities and presenting their capabilities to Commerce prime contractor.
- Government Contracting - programs to assist small businesses.
DOC Organizations Contracting Vehicles
Department of Commerce
Patent and Trademark Office (PTO)
National Institute of Standards & Technology (NIST)
National Oceanic & Atmospheric Administration (NOAA)
- Last Updated:
- July 20, 2010
- Questions regarding this section may be directed to the Department of Commerce Webmaster